RapidLash® Eyelash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash® Eyelash Enhancing Serum is an award-winning formula with a success story of over 3 million units sold worldwide! RapidLash® is ophthalmologist-tested and clinically proven to be safe and effective to cosmetically boost the look of your lashes!
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
The key to unlocking your lashes’ potential can be found in the unique RapidLash® formula. Our innovative HEXATEIN® 1 COMPLEX, consisting of six highly effective ingredients, is specifically designed to condition, moisturise and fortify to enhance overall appearance of more beautiful lashes.
- Polypeptides, comprised of beneficial amino acids, help protect against breakage
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H), an essential factor in maintaining healthier-looking, youthful lashes
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps coat the lashes and brows and seal in moisture and nourishment for improved overall appearance
- Amino Acids help boost the protein structure, resulting in healthier-looking appearance of lashes
- Soybean Oil, rich in vitamins, helps impart sheen and luster to lashes and brows making them appear lush and beautiful
- Pumpkin Seed Extract, high in vitamins and minerals, helps balance and enhance the appearance of lashes
How to use
Apply RapidLash® to the base of the upper eyelashes using the applicator brush. The eye should be completely clean of any make-up or eye creams. Start from the inner corner of the eye outwards, directly on the base of your eyelashes. RapidLash® is to be used once daily in the evening before bedtime.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, HydroxyethylcelIulose, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Biotin, Panthenol, sh-Polypeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed, Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pantethine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Glycerin, Rhizobian Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, Ethyl Acetate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., lsopropyl Cloprostenate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Potassium, Sorbate, Disodium EDTA.
"Hair loss from chemotherapy is not just isolated to the top of the head. Any manner of body hair can be affected, including eyelashes and eyebrows. The RapidLash and RapidBrow products helped to stimulate the growth of both of these for me, helping to regain my confidence and self-esteem as quickly as possible."