SLEEP WELLE Calming Tea
Sleep Welle Calming Tea is a blend of herbs traditionally used to help calm, relax and ease into a restful night's sleep. Each teabag unites the effects of hops, valerian, lemon balm, passionflower and skullcap to soothe the mind and usher sleep when bedtime calls. Incorporate Sleep Welle into your night time ritual if you experience occasional restlessness before bed. Enjoy a cup during the day for a sense of conscious calm and wellbeing, alongside notes of lemon and mango, in every sip.
Made in Australia.
Benefits and features
It's called beauty rest for reason! Sleep is the ultimate time for your body to cleanse and repair. When we sleep, our bodies have time to recharge and adequately repair any damage we've done throughout the day - damage that can make us look older and feel less than our best...
How to use
Suggested Usage: Steep. Sip. Sleep. Infuse 1-2 sachets in very hot water (not boiling) for 2-10 minutes. When hot, add honey to sweeten if desired. Best consumed without milk. Use up to 3 times daily.
Herbal blend includes:
- Skullcap, a medicinal herb traditionally used as a tonic for the nervous system and known to assist with fatigue and anxiety.
- Hops, which are known to be particularly effective when paired with Valerian Root to improve the quality of a night's rest.
- Valerian Root, as this herb is traditionally used to bring relaxation, improve the time it takes to fall asleep and encourage the experience of deep sleep.
- Passionflower, a botanical known to support better quality of sleep.
- Lemon balm (43%*), Hops (23%*), Valerian root (16%*), Passionflower (6%*), Skullcap, Natural mango flavour, Natural lemon flavour.
Herbal blend does not include: gluten, silicone, synthetic scents or oil.